- All About All Saints 21
- Latest PTFA News
- Free Saturday morning football sessions with Sporting Chance
- School meal menu Spring 2014
- New homework, marking and behaviour policies published View policies
- The school is currently reviewing its Admissions Policy 2015/16. We would value your comments therefore please email your views to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mon 3rd March:
- 12.30pm Funeral in Church PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTERNATIVE ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR GOING HOME, PLEASE SEE FLIER FOR THIS WEEK
- 3.00pm Year 5/6 Quick Sticks Competition (The King’s School)
- 3.30pm Basketball Coaching (Axe Valley)
- 3.30-4.30pm Mini Football Club
- Tues 4th March:
- 1.00pm Class 3 Swimming
- Wed 5th March:
- NEW! 3.15-4.00pm Story Club for R, Yr 1 and Yr2
- 3.15-4.15pm Running Club
- Thurs 6th March:
- 12.00-12.30 Glee Club
- 3.30pm Hi 5’s Netball (Axe Valley)
- Fri 7th March:
- WORLD BOOK DAY – come to school dressed as your favourite character from a book, and bring the book into school to share
All Saints CE Primary School is a Church of England Aided Primary School situated one mile from Axminster.
The school is adjacent to All Saints Parish Church and overlooks the village of Smallridge from its position on high ground. The school is very much a community school and although the children come from a fairly wide area, they are encouraged to feel involved in village life.
There are five classes with currently 118 children on roll. The school aims to create a happy and caring Christian atmosphere, where those who attend can feel secure and confident.
We have close links with other schools in both Dorset and Devon, and we are a feeder school to Axe Valley School but also have pupils that move onto Woodroofe and Colyton Grammar school.
Our website will give you a flavour of the school but there is no substitute for coming to see us for yourself. Please contact us to arrange a visit or to get further information.