- All About All Saints 25
- Latest PTFA News
- Free Saturday morning football sessions with Sporting Chance
- School meal menu Summer 2014
- School meal menu Spring 2014
- New homework, marking and behaviour policies published View policies
- The school is currently reviewing its Admissions Policy 2015/16. We would value your comments therefore please email your views to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mon 31st March:
- Visit by the Devon and Somerset Fire Brigade (all day)
- 11.40am ‘Open the Book’ assembly
- 3.30pm Basketball Coaching (Axe Valley)
- 3.30-4.30pm Mini Football Club
- Tues 1st April:
- 10.20am Year 1 Dance Festival (Axe Valley)
- 10.30am Childline Workshop
- 1.00pm Class 3 Swimming
- Wed 2nd April:
- Governor’s meetings
- Thurs 3rd April:
- 1.00pm PTFA Easter Egg Hunt
- Fri 4th April:
- Easter RE morning – The Easter Story and activities
All Saints CE Primary School is a Church of England Aided Primary School situated one mile from Axminster.
The school is adjacent to All Saints Parish Church and overlooks the village of Smallridge from its position on high ground. The school is very much a community school and although the children come from a fairly wide area, they are encouraged to feel involved in village life.
There are five classes with currently 118 children on roll. The school aims to create a happy and caring Christian atmosphere, where those who attend can feel secure and confident.
We have close links with other schools in both Dorset and Devon, and we are a feeder school to Axe Valley School but also have pupils that move onto Woodroofe and Colyton Grammar school.
Our website will give you a flavour of the school but there is no substitute for coming to see us for yourself. Please contact us to arrange a visit or to get further information.