Class 4 Healthy Sweet Sale

On Thursday 16th July, after many weeks of preparation, Class 4 held their ‘sweet treat’ sale. As part of their English lessons they had been tasked to create, design, advertise and market a new healthy sweet treat for children. They came up with their own brand names, logos, slogans and packaging to go along with the recipes they had decided to make. The PTFA kindly lent each group some money so that they could produce their product and sell it in order to (hopefully) make a profit. I’m very pleased to say that they did! In total the class made £121.78, which after deducting our initial outlay of £80 gave us a very respectable profit of £41.78! Not bad for a first effort from our budding entrepreneurs! I’d like to say a big thank you to the PTFA for their help with funding the project, the children and I are very grateful that we were able to use the money to bring the project to life. I’d also like to thank all the parents for their support throughout the project and for buying our treats! Finally, I’d like to say huge congratulations to all the children in Class 4 for working so hard to create their amazing products- you should all be very proud.